Background

Friday, December 28, 2007

Books I Picked Up Today



These are some books I picked up at Half Price Bookstore today. They were having their 20% off sale. I couldn't pass this up. I also picked up a couple of boxes of science experiments and some fraction disks for 50¢. I hope these books interest both kids. I will use them when we cuddle on the sofa to read aloud.

We didn't school today. Daddy started the graveyard shift today, so I spent the day with him. We had a nice lunch at Landry's where we ate fish and shrimp. Before that we had coffee at the bookstore.

2 comments:

live4evermom said...

Oh I wish I was better cause today is the last day of that 20% off sale. Those look like some great books. I know Isaac would like them. I also would have loved to go to Landrys. YUM!!

hsmomma said...

Me too!