Background

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What Homeschool Is All About...

Today was a really nice day. I couldn't stand to be inside. After a little laundry, I decided to take the kids out of the house for some experiments. I took some video of the kids doing the Mentos and Diet Coke experiment. We will try this again tomorrow. It would be awesome to get some kind of measurement on how tall the geyser can get. Unfortunately I couldn't upload it to the blog.

Then I took video of them doing an experiment with a bottle of vinegar blowing up a balloon filled with baking soda.

Of course, afterward, Brandon walked around looking for things he could explode! Ha, ha!

1 comment:

live4evermom said...

Hey we did this too this week. Mine have always looked around for things to blow up. hehehe

Hope you figure out that video thing. I take video with my camera and load it to my computer then I can add it to my blog. Long process.

Love your blog.