Background

Thursday, December 27, 2007

School Today

Today started a little late. I've been kinda out of it lately. I can't get up very early. The kids had school this morning. They both worked on math. Brandon had a friend come over today. He finished his work so fast and eager, I couldn't believe it. It sure was a nice incentive. He was happy to work.

Jamie worked on spelling, reading, critical thinking, her journal, and mythology. Her incentive today was going to see Winston, Dad's horse. It's nice having something they like that they work towards.

Not much else to report. I am enjoying my blog. It really is fun.

1 comment:

live4evermom said...

You go girl!! I see you've been working on your blog. Can't wait to see what else you come up with. Love your new widget. I'm looking for another one on my blog.