Background

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My daughter...

I don't say much about her. Mostly because these days she is holed up in her room. She likes to write. She is always writing and rewriting a book that she has been working on for at least a year now. One day she will finish it. I believe it helps her. She is shy. So I think this helps her deal with it. When she was 4 years old, she wrote a book for a friend who was having a baby. We printed pictures for it and I put it in a folder.

Her other love is horses. She studies about them, reads all she can about them. This spring I hope to get her riding lessons. My dad has a horse, but he is not ridable. This really disappoints her so. If it were up to her, she would go see him everyday.

She is beautiful in every way. Even on her bad days. She is opinionated and stubborn, intelligent and creative. My first born. Her daddy's spitting image.



1 comment:

live4evermom said...

She does look like daddy.