Background

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ups and Downs

That's how it's been lately. We schooled a little on Thursday. Mostly bookwork. Friday I was not feeling very well. Then I had many errands to run. By the time I was ready for school, it was 3pm. The kids were ready to do something else. Sometimes I have them school anyway, but it was Friday. We didn't do any school on the weekend either. By Saturday, I could tell the little one didn't feel well. He had an earache and sore throat. We ended up missing Sunday meeting. He was in bed most of the day. Poor guy. He is finally feeling better today.

School today consisted of some reading, language arts and of course he loves to do math.

Jamie worked on Phonics, Critical Thinking and reading.

We'll see what's on for tomorrow!

1 comment:

live4evermom said...

I hate it when they are sick. You really can't do much. Reading is good. Don't forget to get some movies too. We got that Marco Polo movie and it was great and educational.

Hope no one else gets sick.