Background

Friday, January 11, 2008

School This Week

Ok. I haven't posted in a while. It's not that we haven't been schooling this week. It's that we have taken a different approach. We are not using school books or work sheets. No drills or any usual manner of lessons. This week we worked on lapbooking. I must admit it was difficult somewhat. Mostly because of the timing. We began by printing all of the activity sheets on Monday. Jamie worked on sled dogs and Brandon worked on Tigers. On Tuesday, we had to really get on the ball. Our projects were to be finished by Friday morning! There was much research and paper cutting to be done. Then they had to glue the information to the folders. I don't have pictures yet. I hope to print them tomorrow. I will post more. There is much to tell.

1 comment: