Background

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bad Day!

Today was one of those days. I'm sure it was mostly me. My hormones are crazy. I had too much to do. Sometimes I think it would be easier if I just sent them away to public school. Then, because I'm emotional it makes me feel selfish. Is it normal? Is it just me? I hate feeling this way. It all started because I couldn't get them to come in and school or help with the chores this morning. I know I overreacted. I feel terrible about it. After they realized how I was feeling, they sat and did their work. I hate feeling this way. I hate myself for making them feel that way. On the other hand, the things I do are not for me alone. I always think of them first. Maybe that's the problem. I feel as though the time I spend on myself late at night is selfish too. Oh if only I could find the balance in my life. I was on the verge of tears, as were they. One day....one day I will wake up and I won't have these terrible sad days. One day I will wake up and "the former" things will have past. Oh how I long for those days. When life will be as intended by the Almighty Himself.

So I chose the song Bad Day by David Powter to add to my playlist. In hopes that singing a sad song will turn it around....

1 comment:

live4evermom said...

Oh wow, you should have called me. It's all normal and part of life. If you don't have a problem with them in one thing it would be another even if they did go to ps. I hate those days too but sometimes they just know how to push our buttons. Sometimes I just pull out my spoon. I rarely us it but just having it out puts the right kind of attitude back in them.
Hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Hugs and more hugs.