Background

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

School Day

Its Wednesday.   I coulda stayed in bed today.   Alas, not possible.   I have coffee at 8am.   Kids are up and getting dressed by 9am.   It's late, but I kinda like the quiet.   Especially on cold cloudy days.   I have been doing some deep cleaning the last couple of days.   Today I took apart the sectional and "washed" the left side recliner.  Yesterday I cleaned the right side recliner.   Tomorrow I will do the middle section.  Since I have pets in the house, I have a lot of fur to tend to.   Then I have the laundry, always laundry.  I have been working on cleaning throw pillows and small carpets.  Tonight before bed I will wash and dry hubby's coveralls.   He worked late tonight and he needs them for tomorrow.

Before lunch we watched Nanny McPhee.   We have seen it before, but they wanted to watch it again.   Sometimes I wish I had a Nanny McPhee.   hehehe   Only 5 lessons.  Not that my kids are as bad as the ones in the movie, but she sure would come in handy when the kids don't want to do their chores or schoolwork.    

We began school after lunch.   They worked in their workbooks.   This helps me to finish cleaning.   They did some language arts and then some math.   They have a daily read aloud.  Usually its Bible reading.   Sometimes its from a book they are reading.  

So, that's it for today.   Tomorrow is supposed to be our game day.   It is Thursday; therefore, we will also have meeting prep.

To close I leave you with a picture of our growing bunny Clover.   Isn't she cute?