Background

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Free Day!

I love homeschool.   Today dad had off so we went out of town to visit a friend.   It was so much fun.   We went out for lunch then back to his house to play games.   I haven't felt like playing games in a while.   Sometimes I just get so worn out that just sitting around and visiting is enough for me.   Since we began a new way of eating I have so much energy.   Depression and fatigue are kept at bay.   I really do feel great!  As for homeschooling, I love that we can schedule or reschedule as we need.   Sometimes its the things we do that the children learn from.   Schooling is important, but when dad's off we need to be able to adapt.  These are memories we are making with our kids.  I want them to enjoy life too.

Son purchased the game Mancala this weekend.   He was so excited because it is a game he learned to play on Poptropica website.   It is by the writer of Diary of a Wimpy Kid series.  Son saved his allowance and decided it was time to go shopping.  He bought himself a Foam Sword and the board game Mancala.   It is a game of strategy.   It comes in a wooden box which is the board. 

Daughter on the other hand had been saving her money for a new puppy.  


Isn't she precious?  She is a 6wk old sheltie.  Her name is Autumn.  She is in a basket.   Easy to train and very sweet disposition.  Daughter had been wanting a puppy of her own since she was 8yrs old.   She is now almost 14.  I hope she is really ready for the responsibility.

Well seems like there will be all kinds of learning in this house.   hehehe 

No comments: