Background

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Monday, Monday.....

Well, it was a school day today.   Unfortunately we only got home ec. done.   hehehe  I am glad about that too.   It got cold this evening.   We started out with nice sunny weather then it changed to dark clouds.   I believe it was in the 70's today.   Tonight it is in the 50's and very windy.   So although we were in shorts today, tomorrow we will be in jeans and long sleeve shirts.   

We did finish a read aloud we had checked out from the library.   A friend had told me about the book Homecoming by Cynthia Voigt.   We just finished the 2nd book in the series.   We liked the series, so I am sure we will be checking out the 3rd one this week.   While I did most of the cleaning, the kids folded laundry and put away clean clothes.  They also did some writing on their own and then we did a bit of wrestling.   hehehe   I love getting down on the ground with them and tickling them 'til they cry uncle.   hahaha

Well I'm off til tomorrow.  Night!

1 comment:

live4evermom said...

I was warm today and now I'm freeezing. hehehe We are rearranging our school room and as soon as I can remember I will take some pictures for you.