Background

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

-------------------------------Another Day




I know it's only the second day, but it has gone very well. Especially since we are now waking at 7am. Yesterday I thought I would pass out by 1:30pm. Today we didn't feel sleepy until 3pm. We didn't nap because I was afraid we wouldn't be able to sleep. hehehe They are doing really well getting up so early. No grouches. Still going slow and easy. Math, reading, and some arts and crafts. We made some Happy Hanger Apples to decorate our school area. We will try to do some decorating monthly. It helps with their fine motor skills and of course it's fun. After we were done we went outside for some exercise for kids and mascot. Then we stayed outside and I read a book titled Schooled, about a homeschool kid, while they worked on some art. I am enjoying getting up early. It allows us more time for some fun.

2 comments:

live4evermom said...

Looks like everyone is have a great time.

Unknown said...

Glad you enjoyed your first 2 days. Keep it up