Background

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spring Is Here!



It's true. Signs are everywhere. Not only has the daydreaming begun, but so have the whiny voices of children. It seems as though it is getting harder and harder to get thru 1 lesson. The birds are chirping, squirrels are eating, and the sun is burning bright.



This critter was stealing some string for her nest Sunday morning.













Monday was sooo pretty that we decided to go outside for some reading time. Under the shade was just perfect. I love being able to go outside whenever we want.

Today was very light. Mostly just worked on our lapbooks. It's nice that we can do that since I had a headache all day. Ah the joys of homeschooling. I will truly cherish these days with my children. I love you, Guys!

1 comment:

live4evermom said...

I've got to go outside with our blanket too before it gets too hot to enjoy it.