Background

Friday, April 24, 2009

Can you say, "I love homeschool!"?

Just having some fun with a magnetic board. See the skateboarder going up the ramp?


This is their favorite place when we read. Mom and Dad's bed. Having a snack while I read from One Eyed Cat. Even the dogs and cats enjoy reading time.





A picture is worth a thousand words.
After math, we had a nice easy day. I read stories from a couple of books and they drew pictures or had a snack while they listened. I love homeschooling, spending time with my babies, and being their teacher.

2 comments:

live4evermom said...

Ok, so where do you read from, the floor? The dogs seem like they are taking your spot. Something seems wrong here. hehehe

hsmomma said...

That's why we have a king size bed. hehehe i was sitting on the corner opposite daughter.