Background

Thursday, September 4, 2008

3rd Day of School



Today was actually a sick day. I woke up at 6am. Got out of bed at 6:15 and by 10:30, I needed a nap. I fell asleep while getting school things together. Didn't wake up until 12. The kids on the other hand are getting better at waking up early by themselves. Brandon was up at 6:30 and Jamie woke up at 7:30. They were ready to get started. I even have happy smiling faces! hehehe They didn't just sit around though. Jamie is getting really good at taking care of things around here. Poor babies. Because of my migraines, they have really adjusted. She made lunch for herself and her brother. They played together. Then they decided to paint.


Here she is working on a canvas.




Here's the boy working on his painting.




1 comment:

live4evermom said...

Love reading you blog. I'm still sick today so it will be a lite day of school. Can't wait to read more of your goings on.