Background

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

1st Day of School 2008

Well, my goodness! It has been a while since my last post. I don't think I can even remember all of the events in our life since then. One major thing is that Dad has been on a looonng vacation and now 5 months later is back to work. He has a much better job.


Now on to school. We have begun schooling since yesterday. The kids are getting up early and we get started by 9am. The boy gets finished 1st of course. His load is light. My poor daughter has way more, but she is doing well and without complaint. Already I can see lots of improvement. I have a few goals that I would like to post about, but I will have to do that another day. As for now I have to get some sleep. Getting up at 6am is too much for me. hehehe



3 comments:

live4evermom said...

Yaaayyyyyy!! Finally you got back on here. hehehehe Glad to see you here. I've been trying to post more often too now that we also started school. Can't wait to hear about your schooling.

hsmomma said...

Thanks! I knew you'd get a kick out of it. hehehe

Missi said...

Hope y'all are enjoying the kick off of your homeschool year:)
Love the fun whiteboard greeting...*makes it special*