Background

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Long Absence

I know, I know. I've been absent for a while. Too much going on. Nothing I would like to talk about. hehe I do however have something I would like to share. This is my daughter's work.



I love horses. They can be your best friends. They are so beautiful. They help you to have patience. They can be so kind and gentle too. They will protect you and love you. You have to show that you love them back as well. That is not hard to do. Well, at least not for me. They are hard headed as well, but just the way they act is so beautiful. I love them and I love that they are hard headed. I think about my horse so much and I love him every second of everyday. This is why I love him so much.

2 comments:

live4evermom said...

It has been a long time but glad you shared. One day I will have a horse too. ONE DAY!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy,

I know what you mean about it being a whilt with blogging.

I seem to barely have time these days.

My dd and I love horses too. I have always wanted one. I hope that my kiddos can have riding lessons someday ;)

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Blessings,
Linda<><
www.homeschooling6.com