Background

Sunday, August 30, 2009

---------------------Getting Ready For Tomorrow!

Woo hoo! I'm excited even if no one else is. I will leave their schedules on their desks tonight along with some treats. We will take pictures tomorrow afternoon when the "principal" gets home from his "other" job. I have really been working hard on cleaning up and cleaning out the school area. I am posting pictures from one side to the other. These are a couple of our bookshelves. Of course, as any homeschooler, we have bookshelves in each room of our house. Yes, they are all loaded with books. I LOVE BOOKS! hehehe


The principal and I went out to get some treats for their 1st day of school too. He helped me decorate. You can click on the pictures to enlarge them. I have a few new games we can play. I found some math and geography games to help with our memory and for fun. We will begin lightly tomorrow. Mostly the 3 R's. We will also be incorporating more home ec. I am not quite ready with their schedules, but I have to start sometime and if I put it off, it will not get done. Hope to post more tomorrow. For now I have to hit the sack, since I will be trying to get up early. I don't want to be a grouchy zombie tomorrow. hehehe

1 comment:

Missi said...

Happy first day back to school! I know you are off to a wonderful year...mucho hugs!